Why?
Verse 1:
It’s so hot, I can’t see
It’s all gone, it won’t come back
My family is dead
I can’t find my way out
Why?
Chorus:
We’re trying to escape
Our lives will never turn
Our possessions are gone, we’re feeling pain
And we’re starting to feel the burn.
Verse 2:
Just think of the wild-life
Burning in the fire
Their cries for help
But no-one will come
The rubble is everywhere
Why?
Chorus:
We’re trying to escape
Our lives will never turn
Our possessions are gone, we’re feeling pain
And we’re starting to feel the burn.
Verse 3:
It all happens so fast
It all melts away
But at least they’re in a better place
No longer burning in hell
And I just wanted to say
Why?
Chorus:
We’re trying to escape
Our lives will never turn
Our possessions are gone, we’re feeling pain
And we’re starting to feel the burn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ur Free Verse is very long!!
Post a Comment